- Don’t Be A Supplement Sucker June 11, 2013Take a look at my C.H.E.C.K. list before you start taking supplements to boost performance.
- Hill Sprint Intervals June 5, 2013How and Why to Run Hill Sprint Intervals
- 7 Year Anniversary June 1, 2013In September 2005 Matt Brzycki and I started working on a book we hoped would make an impact on the strength training world. 9 intense month’s later in June 2006, we released “Dumbbell Training for Strength and Fitness”. This month we celebrate our 7th year in print and have sold over 20,000 copies to date. […]
- Choosing the Right Fish to Eat May 24, 2013I recognize there are a lot of questions and concerns when it comes to fish. We constantly hear negative things about consuming farm-raised fish, levels of mercury in fish, PCB contaminants, which fish provide omega 3′s, etc. I recently came across some very good information regarding what has been deemed the healthier and better choice […]
- Football Strength Training with Kim Wood May 23, 2013Kim Wood, legendary strength coach for the Cincinnati Bengals is having his 3rd annual FOOTBALL STRENGTH CLINIC on June 28th and 29th. The clinic speakers are some of the best in the business as Kim, Mike Gittleson and others will talk training athletes for football combat.
- Cover Update May 21, 2013As it usually happens, graphic artist and fellow iron head, Mark Collins stepped up and offered a much better cover option for “Enhance Fitness Through Flexibility”
- Enhancing Fitness Through Flexibility May 19, 2013Matt Brzycki and I have an e-book out on Amazon entitled Enhancing Fitness Through Flexibility for a whopping price of $2.99. Here is a review of someone who purchased a copy: 5.0 out of 5 stars Great Straightforward Guide, April 19, 2013 By W. Mumaw – See all my reviews (REAL NAME) Amazon […]
- Time For A Change? May 12, 2013I am famous for having biting into new things and being almost obsessed with learning all the nuances of my new found interest. During the winter month’s I solely focused on my own version of yoga – utilizing traditional movements along with some of my own twists (no pun intended) to create a well-rounded exercise […]
- Time Efficient Fitness May 9, 2013Time Efficient Fitness for Young Athletes
- Hillfit V2 April 29, 2013Chris Highcock has just released the second version of his successful e-book, HILLFIT. Chris has included about 70 additional pages, more material and contributions from several other trainers and exercise scientists. I
- Don’t Be A Supplement Sucker June 11, 2013
- 17,202 hits