- Time For A Change? May 12, 2013I am famous for having biting into new things and being almost obsessed with learning all the nuances of my new found interest. During the winter month’s I solely focused on my own version of yoga – utilizing traditional movements along with some of my own twists (no pun intended) to create a well-rounded exercise […]
- Time Efficient Fitness May 9, 2013Time Efficient Fitness for Young Athletes
- Hillfit V2 April 29, 2013Chris Highcock has just released the second version of his successful e-book, HILLFIT. Chris has included about 70 additional pages, more material and contributions from several other trainers and exercise scientists. I
- 8-Week Pre-Competition Training Template for Young Athletes April 23, 20138 Week Pre-Competition Training Template for Young Athletes
- Breaking Muscle April 19, 2013Breaking Muscle is a great website that updates their readers daily with articles on health and fitness. Here is one of my favorite writers.
- Real Dangers of Pushing Kids Too Hard April 10, 2013The Very Real Dangers of Pushing Kids Too Hard
- Every Day Is A Training Day April 5, 2013Every day is a training day….
- Sport Specific Training March 26, 2013Sport Specific Training
- What Is Health & Fitness? March 21, 2013What is health and fitness….
- Fit By Fred March 12, 2013“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.” - Albert Einstein Ever since I opened the doors to Premiere Personal Fitness back in 2003, I have touted the importance of improving health and fitness for a better quality of life. Over my career I have personally supervised over 30,000 […]
- Time For A Change? May 12, 2013
- 16,841 hits